- This Service Agreement is between JuliaPhoenixEleven, LLC, and the purchaser (“Client”) of online course content provided by the Provider (JuliaPhoenixEleven). This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions governing the use of online course content provided by the Provider. By purchasing the online course content, the Client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Client agrees to not share, distribute, or reproduce the online course content provided by Provider. The online course content is for the exclusive use of the Client only. Any unauthorized sharing, distribution, or reproduction of the online course content is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action being taken against the Client. The provider has a lawyer on retainer in case legal action is needed against any infringing parties. The client will be responsible for any legal fees, costs, or damages incurred by the Provider in connection with any legal action taken against the Client or any other infringing parties.
- The online course content provided by Provider is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Client acknowledges that Provider is the sole owner of the online course content and all associated intellectual property rights. The client is prohibited from using the online course content for any commercial purposes or creating derivative works without the express written consent of the Provider.
Access to Course Content
- The client is purchasing one year of access to the online course content from the date of purchase. Provider charges for access to the course content to help cover the costs of data hosting and ongoing storage fees required to provide such a valuable service. Provider reserves the right to modify or discontinue any course content at any time. The provider will make reasonable efforts to notify the Client of any changes to the course content. No refunds will be given unless otherwise authorized by senior staff.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The online course content provided by Provider is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The provider does not warrant that the online course content will meet the Client’s requirements, or that the online course content will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Limitation of Liability
- The provider will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the online course content, even if the Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Provider’s liability to the Client for any claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the online course content will not exceed the total amount paid by the Client for the online course content.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon/USA. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the [arbitration association]. The arbitration will take place in coos bay, Oregon/USA, and the language of the arbitration will be English.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Provider and Client regarding the online course content and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.
By purchasing the online course content, the Client acknowledges that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.